FORUM ON POST-ACUTE & LONG TERM CARE -- JUNE 15, 2018
Forum Extended Care Services is pleased to offer a full-day continuing education symposium on Friday, June 15, 2018.
There is NO COST for administrators or nurses working in the post-acute or long-term care setting.
The program has been approved for 6.0 clock hours of continuing education credit for nursing home administrators and nurses by the Illinois Health Care Association, an approved sponsor of continuing education by the Illinois Department of Professional Regulation.
- Diabetes in Older Adults
- Journey Through GI Tract
- Reducing Rehospitalization in the Long-Term Care Setting
- Rules and Regulation in ALF & LTC
- Management of Seizure Disorders in LTC
- A GLP-1 RA Treatment Option From Eli Lilly and Company
- Thomas Annarella, LNHA, Administrator, Valley Hi Nursing Home
- Barb Bancroft, RN, MSN, PNP
- Manju Beier, PharmD, CGP
- Frank Caruso, Senior Dir, Post-Acute Services, Bridgemark HealthCare
- Scott Drab, PharmD, CDE, BC-ADM
- Connie Jensen, Chief of LTC Division Chief IDPH
- Leo Kanev, MD, President , Illinois Medical Director's Association
- Linda Kovarick, Chief of ALF Division of IDPH
- Steve Miller, President & CEO, Bridgemark Healthcare
Please call (800) 447-7108 x3399 if you have questions or need to cancel.
Note that you must provide your professional license number(s) in order to qualify for CEU. Participant must be present for the entire duration of the activity and complete a post-event evaluation to receive credits. There is no conflict of interest for any planner or presenter.
Location: DOUBLETREE BY HILTON ― OAKBROOK Grand Ballroom 1909 Spring Road Oak Brook, IL 60523. Parking is FREE
Registration starts at 7:00 AM. Breakfast program begins at 7:30 AM.
Conference Attire: Casual attire is suitable for the symposium. Please remember to bring a sweater or jacket as the hotel is air-conditioned.